Sunday, December 02, 2007

Becoming Olivia

Just finished Becoming Olivia yesterday by Roxanne Henke. I knew I had to read it after hearing about it a month ago from a friend who lived in North Dakota and then my sisters mentioning going to a seminar where she was a speaker. One of my sisters actually sat next to the author during the seminar. This isn't her first book in the series, but it's a fictional story about someone going through anxiety and depression. My friend raved and raved about the book and how she could relate. There were even a few tips I think I'm going to try. One was on how to stop the "negative self-talk" in your head...to think of a big red stop-sign.

Thanks, Jackie, for letting me borrow it!

1 comment:

Karmen Lewis said...

That sounds like a good book. I'd like to read it.