Friday, November 30, 2007

Silver Maple


Silver Maple
Originally uploaded by kim from kansas
Been listening to this song by Waterdeep lately:

Psalm 131
by King David of Israel

Oh Lord my heart is not lifted up
My eyes are not raised to high for Thee
I do not think on things to great or marvelous
Or matters too difficult for me

But I have calmed and quieted my soul
Like a weaned child is my soul within me
I have calmed and quieted my soul
Like a weaned child with its mother is my soul within me

O Israel trust in the Lord
From this time forth and forevermore
O Israel trust in the Lord
From this time forth and forevermore


There's no youtube video, or I would post it.


Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding. Proverbs 3:5

Guess this post is more for me and not for the readers, to remind myself.

p.s. Have also been listening to the new "The Killers" CD. Did you know North Dakota is mentioned in "The Ballad of Michael Valentine"? Oh, and have been listening to Menomena thanks to Cody.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim loved the photos and the scripture you wrote. I have a scripture/photos journal of a time in my life when it was very difficult. One day I'll share them with you but I need to get those to a person who needs to see them first... when I share the story with you, you will understand.

And by the way THANKS FOR THE REMINDER IT WAS ALSO FOR THE READER. BLESSINGS IN THE LORD. Qp

Unknown said...

great composition. you have a good eye for photo subjects.

Melanie-Pearl said...

i'm coveting your maple.