Monday, December 17, 2007

A Very Mylo Christmas


Thanks, Cheggie (Jackie)!!! It arrived today, ach yah! My favorite song is Winter in North Dakota to the tune of Living la Vida Loca!

Snow is on the way – WINTER IN NORTH DAKOTA
It won’t melt ‘til May – WINTER IN NORTH DAKOTA
Please don’t get me wrong: there’s no place I’d rather go ta,
But winter’s eight months long, livin’ in North Dakota. (come on!)
My engine won’t turn over, when it’s WINTER IN NORTH DAKOTA. (bus oof!*)


p.s. For those of you who didn't grow up in N.D., Mylo is the "Weird Al" of North Dakota farmers and you probably wouldn't get the humor but for us it's fun, fun, fun. You Betcha!

p.p.s. Thanks to Cara and Calana, I've been listening to Trans-Siberian Orchestra and also Behold the Lamb of God by Andrew Peterson thanks to Jarrett and Kristi who sang a duet in church. Check out the "Labor of Love" song here if you haven't already.

No comments: