Friday, March 23, 2007

New stickers







Last fall, Kansas passed a law in which it is okay to carry a concealed weapon, but you have to take a class which is $150 in order to legally do so. This is along with a thorough background check. Now these stickers have been popping up in businesses all over including my place of employment. Since I work at home, I can have guns in my house...I just can't bring them to a meeting or if I come work in the office.

Wonder if they are allowed at the post office...Probably not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mental note: Never move to Kansas.

Of course, the Chi isn't known for it's lack of weapons, so...

We have these giant billboards on the streets that have a photograph of a little boy and a caption that reads: Please don't shoot. I want to grow up.

You would think these things go unsaid, but...

--M