Sunday, October 07, 2007

Corn maze



























Went to a corn maze after church last night. It was fun!!! We did the 2-mile route and were supposed to find checkpoints #7 through 12. Guess we missed checkpoints #9 and 10, but didn't use the map. If we got lost, we could've used Chanda's I-Phone to google up our GPS or something. "Not all who wander are lost, just having fun." I downloaded more pictures on my flickr account, but may add more here later. You may click on my flicker logo on the right-hand side to get to it. Thanks, Moni, for getting the tickets!

p.s. My husband was there, but he would be very mad at me if I posted his picture on my blog.

p.p.s. Think my friends Melly and Cody are in Hong Kong sleeping right now. Miss you! You can check out their trip schedule at Melanie-Pearl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun...did you all make it out or did you leave ty there? :)

Melanie-Pearl said...

you guys are corny.

bikeriding, corn mazes, field trips...ish. the party always starts when i leave.