Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Taggy info from Pina Calana
Chill24 tagged me. Here's my list of 7 habits or facts.
1. This is my first time participating in a blog tag thingy.
2. I sometimes take advantage of my high voice on the phone when organizations call for donations. Just last week someone called and asked if my mommy or daddy was home. I said no...just no, nothing else. They promptly said they would call back later and hung up.
3. I don't enjoy organizing and finally came to the conclusion that maybe I shouldn't have hobbies that require extensive organization, i.e. altered books, collage.
4. I hate writing and it takes me HOURS to write a letter. In fact, this is taking a long time. Hence, I'm not into instant messaging.
5. I'm realizing I only like books and movies with violence if they are based on a true story. Yes, I did love Laura Ingalls Wilder books when I was growing up. My husband says I only like nicey-nice movies.
6. I also love to travel and miss that. We would go on lots of vacations when I was growing up.
7. I wash my hands all the time and am a little germophobic when it comes to some things such as nose-picking.
There; that's seven. Please play along and list seven things (habits or facts or whatever) on your blog or the comment section.
p.s. Now that I'm done, I can think of a lot more things to put down...I'm sure my husband can also think of some of my habits that bug him. Too late, I'm only listing seven.