Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Comment on former commentary

Opened up the paper on Sunday and saw that Sting's new album got a bad review. This is just one bad review, but I've always felt like I have different views than the "norm". After I posted my former commentary, Melanie told Cody that I liked Sting's new album, and I was embarrassed and wanted to say right away---but I like things other people don't. I liked the fact that it wasn't his jazz-type thing he did on the turtles album and it was totally different from his other ones.

I think I'm the only one I know who loves the Chris Cornell solo album and think some of his lyrics are brilliant--"She's going to change the world, but she can't change me".

So anyways, I don't think I'd be a very good commentator... But I guess I should embrace my uniqueness and not feel weird about it.

Guess I'll post this now...I know, I'm weird.

No comments: