Sunday, August 19, 2007

Pottery









Brought these bowls home last Saturday, but didn't get around to taking pictures until recently...obviously, some little white fluffy dog wanted in the picture, so I posted the one bowl three times. These were waiting for me while I was on vacation, and I didn't know if they turned out or not. This hobby requires a lot of patience as does gardening.

Don't know if this is boring to see my pottery on this blog, but guess it's kind of like a journal for me. The pictures can also be deceiving and only I know where the flaws lie. Anyways, I'm anxious to see if the ones I glazed last week turned out and have to wait until Monday to pick them up. One of my instructors says there are 641 ways to ruin a pot, and more than one of them is glazing...too thick, too thin, etc.

No comments: