Friday, December 05, 2008

Can you find me?

I inadvertantly took a self-portrait. Can you find me?
These pictures were taken over Thanksgiving Weekend.




I would just like to again state that even though I have a good camera doesn't mean all my pictures will turn out great and I'm still learning and am a little disappointed in my skills...and that is one of the reasons why it took me so long to post these pics, Uncle Bob!




There's also a scrawny vegetarian and maybe a sentarian or two or three. Can you find them?







Oh yeah...and I finally got to meet Hannah! We have been reading each other's blogs for a couple of years and finally got to be together in person. Thanks for the brunch, Hannita! You're almost as silly as I am!





p.s. Has anyone noticed my "medical term of the week" I have had on the right sidebar for over a month now?

1 comment:

Hannita said...

Good GOD! I am an eyefull! All those crazy patterns and colors. It was so lovely meeting you. I'm drinking all my beverages out of Kim mugs these days and it makes me smile. =)