Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Felt Food Exchange

I had the pleasure of participating in a felt food exchange with 14 other mommies! We started projects in the summer, and they were delivered through the mail by Christmas.  I think I enjoy them more than my son!
This is some french toast I made.  It wasn't part of the project, but B kept playing with the frying pan and eating french toast.  


Part of my contribution.
I also made popcorn.  Unfortunately, my sewing machine broke again so my great-nieces didn't get bags when I sent them the leftovers. 
 
Chicken leg, mashed potatoes, and carrots.

Donuts!  B's favorite is the blue one!

Tacos anyone?

A hot beverage and cinnamon rolls!

Cheeseburger and gold fish!

Sushi and fortune cookies.

Salad and watermelon.

Bread, pasta, and tea bags! 




Linguini and clams.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you really do like these better than he does. At least he gets them out and plays with them. It's getting them picked up that's the problem!
BTW, your pizzas were really creative and I thought they turned out nicely!

Love you hon!

Robert