Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Lidded flower vessel













Was wondering where my piece was because it wasn't on my shelf in the kiln room and the kilns were empty. Then I just happened to glance at the display case of the students' artwork while leaving, and there it was! Guess my instructor liked it.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:00 AM

    Hi Kimmy--
    That pot is beautiful! Nice work. It deserves to be on the "special" shelf.
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:23 AM

    Hey,
    Nice work! Just got on your blog today, looks like you had a great time in Dakota! Artwork is Awesome! you have some great stuff!
    Like the fused charms too..
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Kim! Thanks for the redhead link on my blog. I was laughing so hard! After I got control of myself I sent the link to my dad and brother. Too stinkin' funny!

    Your pottery is beautiful. I really like the blue and yellow bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:48 AM

    i LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:30 PM

    Kim-of course it would be on display!! Muy bonito/very pretty!

    ~Qp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:27 PM

    Absolutely beautiful, Good job!

    ReplyDelete